YO Butterfly
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
  9 wonderful years
today is my anniversary!  9 wonderful years.  i love my man.  he is so absolutely wonderful.  a fantastic father... just a wonderful wonderful man.  i am so blessed to have shared these last 9 years in wedded bliss with him --- ahhhhhh, love is in the air.
he gave me this wonderful gift:


okay, onto crochet stuff:
i've really been working every minute i can find = i had the realization the other day that i only have 5 months til Christmas - that's very little time for a wholotta work to be done.... busy busy.

well, i really need to get... much to do:
my oldest is heading to my sister's in 6 days... i need to check on his laundry   YIKES!
 
Comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
This blog is dedicated to my crochet habit.

ARCHIVES
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 /


Powered by Blogger